Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birds and Ham Salad?


Two of my favorite things are Birds and Deli-prepared ham salad.


Now I admit there is nothing in common with the two, other than my love for each. Do you have things you love? Have you thought about it? Have you decided on any? Are there sinful pleasures you indulge in that no one else understands and possibly even criticizes, but you persist and enjoy regardless? ...and no it's not "irregardless," that's not a real word, you people who use it...and you know who you are. If you are anything like me, (and God help you if you are) and you have more interests than any human being should have in one lifetime, finding those things that are TRULY favorites, is difficult. However, I still recommend that you try to narrow it down a bit, as those around you get dizzy watching the fervor of your many interests causing you to spin in place. Enter: Birds and Ham Salad.


You may ask me, "Birdstud, is it possible to go birding WITH a ham salad sandwich?" My answer to that would be a timid, "I don't know, I have not tried it, as yet." But I would be quick to follow that reply up with, "It does not matter that you do both things at once, only that you ENJOY each with a clear conscious, while fully admitting and embracing them."


Find YOUR Birds and YOUR ham salad, and rejoice!

No comments: